Pieces of Me

Everyone thinks of changing the world, yet no one thinks of changing himself. - Leo Tolstoy (what have you done today?)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sprint workers are great!

K, today I had to change my phone number (AR=>FL) and when I was there a another worker noticed the cell danglies of mine (Ed & Al from FMA) and she thought they were cute. I told her who they where and where they were from...and I heard the guy changing my number comment about how great the show was....
This led us to talking about the show and my dad mentioned Metrocon (he was there with me) and I got excited and told him about the voice actors...and how Vic made a small movie/film that he showed at the last con...and then the sprint guy asked about the movie and (for some reason) didnt know the movie had been out and dubbed. We talked about and then we left.

The begining of the day was great but became more frustrating afterwards...
I went in search for the items needed to play my gamecube on my monitor...this is an ongoing search...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home